Security and privacy
Procedure for registration and payment of registration fee
1. If you have decided to participate in the festival KRATT 2021 (hereinafter referred to as the “Festival”), fill in the registration form in the menu option “Registration” (mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk) and press “Send”. This will add the participant to the list and mailing list of potential participants, and he/she will be kept informed about the Festival.
2. Applications and candidacy to orchestras will be considered in the order in which the registration fee of a participant is received. If there are more requests to participate in the respective category than there are vacant places, the later registrant will remain on the waiting list. If the participation of a previously registered participant is confirmed, we will refund the registration fee in full. If the previously registered participant(s) withdraw from participation in the Festival, the later registrant will be deemed to have registered accordingly.
3. We assume that the members of the chamber ensembles who have won the chamber ensemble competition (i.e., have been invited to perform at the concert) will also participate in some orchestra or workshop. In this case, no additional fee will be charged. Ensemble members who do not participate in any other form of work must pay a participation fee of 30€ and have the right to meals throughout the festival.
4. The price list of participation fees is as follows:
- Participation in a symphony or chamber orchestra 50€ (includes lunch and snacks);
- Participation in the small string orchestra 40€ (includes lunch and snacks);
- Participation in a practical workshop (Theatre, Impro, Early Music) 100€ (includes lunch and snacks);
- Participation in the lecture-workshop (Music Management and How to Listen to Classics) 100€ (includes workshop snack breaks);
- Orchestra + workshop 125€
- 2 orchestras 70€
- 2 workshops 175€
- 2 orchestras + 1 workshop 100€
- Members of chamber ensembles: 30€ (if you do not participate in the Festival in any other form of work)
5. Please pay the registration and workshop fee by bank transfer to the current account of KrattFestival OÜ EE897700771004415263 at LHV Pank, indicating the name of the participant in the explanation. The currency of payments is the euro. KrattFestival OÜ is the controller of personal data.
Withdrawal from the contract
(instructions as of 28.02.2021)
1.1. The Entrepreneur is KrattFestival OÜ (registry code 14732764). Contact information: P. Süda 3a-6, 10118 Tallinn; firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.2. A Consumer is a natural person who uses the services of the Entrepreneur, registers themselves or registers another person at a Festival organized by the Entrepreneur or otherwise purchases goods from the Entrepreneur outside their economic or professional activities.
1.3. A distance contract is a contract between the Entrepreneur and the Consumer, which is concluded in the Entrepreneur’s online environment and the Entrepreneur and the Consumer are not in the same place at the same time and the expressions of intent of the parties to conclude the contract, including the Consumer’s statement of intent to enter into contractual obligations, shall be communicated exclusively by means of distance communication.
2. Right of withdrawal
2.1. The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded by means of distance communication (hereinafter the Contract) within 14 days without giving a reason. The day of concluding the Agreement is the Consumer’s registration or registration of another person at the Festival via the Entrepreneur’s website www.krattfestival.ee (not the company’s confirmation of the success of such registration), or the day of handing over the thing or service to the Consumer.
2.2. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer must notify the Entrepreneur of their decision to withdraw from the Agreement by means of an unambiguous written application, which must be submitted to the Entrepreneur by post or e-mail digitally signed.
2.3. In order to comply with the term for exercising the right of withdrawal, it is sufficient if the Consumer sends a notice on the exercise of the right of withdrawal to the Entrepreneur before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
3. Lack of right of withdrawal
3.1. According to the law, the Consumer does not have the right to withdraw, among other things, if they have already started using the Service for the purchase of which they have entered into the Agreement, e.g., participates in the Festival.
4. Consequences of withdrawal
4.1. Upon withdrawal from the Agreement by the Consumer within the 14-day term, the Company shall return to the Consumer 100% and upon later withdrawal (provided that it takes place until 31.07.2021 inclusive) 80% of the fee paid on the basis of the Agreement. In the case of a withdrawal application submitted as of 01.08.2021, the Fee paid based on the Agreement will not be refunded. If the Consumer does not qualify to participate in the work of the orchestra of his / her choice, he / she will be offered to participate in an alternative orchestra or workshop, but if he / she refuses to participate in the Festival due to non-qualification, 80% of the fee will be refunded.
4.2. The fee shall be refunded immediately, but not later than 14 days after the day when the Entrepreneur becomes aware of the Consumer’s decision to withdraw from the Agreement. The Entrepreneur shall make these refunds using the same payment method as the Consumer used to make the payment unless the Consumer has agreed to use a different payment method. There is no service charge or other cost for the Consumer to return such a payment.
Data controller: The controller of the personal data specified in the privacy notice is KrattFestival OÜ (hereinafter Kratt) (registry code 14732764, address P. Süda 3a-6, 10118 Tallinn, Republic of Estonia)
The principles of personal data processing are as follows:
- the principles of legality, fairness and transparency – the processing is lawful, fair and transparent to the data subject;
- purpose limitation principle – personal data must be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- the principle of collecting as little data as possible – personal data are relevant, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purpose for which they are processed;
- Principle of accuracy – personal data are accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date and that all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate in relation to the purpose of the processing are erased or rectified without delay;
- Retention limitation principle – personal data are stored in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data are processed;
- Principle of reliability and confidentiality – personal data are processed in a way that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Collection and use of personal data.
Personal data is data collected through payments, registration, submission of festival participant data, application for participation and data provided during participation in the festival. The processing of personal data takes place in order to perform and ensure the performance of the contract and on the basis of consent. The collection of personal data can take place in the following ways:
- When making a payment, registering, applying, and participating in the festival, and storing personal contact information. The required personal information may include name, e-mail address, date of birth, personal identification number, and a picture of the participant in photographs and video recordings.
The purposes of the processing of personal data are:
- With the help of the collected personal data, we can inform about Kratt news, offers, events.
- With the help of the collected personal data, we can manage and enable payments.
- Photos and videos may be uploaded to Kratt’s website, youtube.com and other websites and used in advertisements, funding campaigns and public channels for future festivals.
Protection of personal data
Kratt takes all precautions (including administrative, technical, and physical measures) to protect the customer’s personal data. Only authorized persons have access to modify and process the data. KrattFestival OÜ is the controller of personal data.
All personal data of the customer that has become known will be treated as confidential information.
Third parties and processors
Kratt may, to the extent strictly necessary, transfer personal data to third parties and authorized processors for the following purposes:
- Website hosting service provider to improve the user experience;
- To send newsletters related to KrattFestival;
- Persons and institutions who need it to provide the Service selected for the Buyer / Payer (eg ticketing organizations);
- Search for accounts related to payment management and processing.
Kratt confirms that it only transfers personal data to third parties and authorized processors who implement adequate security measures to ensure the security of personal data protection.
Retention of personal data
Kratt retains personal data in a form that allows the identification of data subjects only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data are processed, unless otherwise required by law, which stipulates different terms of retention of personal data.