Data controller: The controller of the personal data specified in the privacy notice is KrattFestival OÜ (hereinafter Kratt) (registry code 14732764, address P. Süda 3a-6, 10118 Tallinn, Republic of Estonia)
The principles of personal data processing are as follows:
- the principles of legality, fairness and transparency – the processing is lawful, fair and transparent to the data subject;
- purpose limitation principle – personal data must be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- the principle of collecting as little data as possible – personal data are relevant, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purpose for which they are processed;
- Principle of accuracy – personal data are accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date and that all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate in relation to the purpose of the processing are erased or rectified without delay;
- Retention limitation principle – personal data are stored in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data are processed;
- Principle of reliability and confidentiality – personal data are processed in a way that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Collection and use of personal data.
Personal data is data collected through payments, registration, submission of festival participant data, application for participation and data provided during participation in the festival. The processing of personal data takes place in order to perform and ensure the performance of the contract and on the basis of consent. The collection of personal data can take place in the following ways:
- When making a payment, registering, applying, and participating in the festival, and storing personal contact information. The required personal information may include name, e-mail address, date of birth, personal identification number, and a picture of the participant in photographs and video recordings.
The purposes of the processing of personal data are:
- With the help of the collected personal data, we can inform about Kratt news, offers, events.
- With the help of the collected personal data, we can manage and enable payments.
- Photos and videos may be uploaded to Kratt’s website, youtube.com and other websites and used in advertisements, funding campaigns and public channels for future festivals.
Protection of personal data
Kratt takes all precautions (including administrative, technical, and physical measures) to protect the customer’s personal data. Only authorized persons have access to modify and process the data. KrattFestival OÜ is the controller of personal data.
All personal data of the customer that has become known will be treated as confidential information.
Third parties and processors
Kratt may, to the extent strictly necessary, transfer personal data to third parties and authorized processors for the following purposes:
- Website hosting service provider to improve the user experience;
- To send newsletters related to KrattFestival;
- Persons and institutions who need it to provide the Service selected for the Buyer / Payer (eg ticketing organizations);
- Search for accounts related to payment management and processing.
Kratt confirms that it only transfers personal data to third parties and authorized processors who implement adequate security measures to ensure the security of personal data protection.
Retention of personal data
Kratt retains personal data in a form that allows the identification of data subjects only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data are processed, unless otherwise required by law, which stipulates different terms of retention of personal data.